Should I Buy YouTube Views and YouTube Subscribers?
Is it safe to Buy YouTube Views and Buy YouTube Subscribers?
Many YouTubers are excited to kickstart their youtube careers some even buy youtube views in order to try and leap ahead, but is the practice of buying video views safe?
People buy views in order to increase the view count of their videos, grow their channels and make their videos look more attractive to the people who search for a video as it looks like the video is “Better”. For example if you were looking to find a Review of a phone or make up which video would you click on? One with 100 views or one with 50,000?
Looking for a YouTube SEO Coach? YouTube Consultancy packages are available – get in touch! >>
Buying YouTube Views & Subscribers is against YouTube’s Terms of Service
Unsurprisingly, Yes buying views is against YouTube’s Terms of Service which could see your video removed or worst case scenario of your YouTube Channel being banned. If you are a partner or use Adsense on your videos then you also risk being banned from the network and banned from adsense for sending fake traffic.
The following is YouTube’s ToS in regards to Buying Views
Do not click on your own ads or use any means to inflate video views, impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods.
Do not encourage others to click your ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks, including clicks on your videos to inflate views. This includes commissioning third party agencies that advertise these services to increase your viewership. The purchase or gaming of subscribers, views or any other channel features is a violation of our Terms of Service.
Do not manipulate or incentivize others to click on video features, such as “Like” or “Favorite,” to improve your standing and visibility across the site. We consider these to be fraudulent clicks and/or queries.
Do not employ third party sites and tools to automatically generate artificial subscribers or views. (from Partner Program Policies, www.youtube.com/yt/partners/program-policies.html, Accessed 22 November 2013
If it is detected that you are buying views and/or subscribers, your account will be terminated.
What are the negative effects? Buy YouTube Views & Subscribers
There are many negative effects of fake views & inactive subscribers. The biggest negative risk to the and effect of the “Buy YouTube Views” strategy is the possible takedown of your video or YouTube Channel, and you wont get a refund for those views!
Fake views and fake subscribers can be blatantly obvious. Let’s say you buy 20,000 views, your video has now 20,000 views with little to no comments and likes/dislikes. This screams fake video to viewers which might put them off watching you. The fake views can also lead to low retention rate. Retention rate is how long the viewer stayed to watch the video,since these are fake views the fake views will only stay there as long as it needs to register a view which may only be a few seconds. If you’re worried about how you rank in YouTube’s search, you should avoid buying views or else buy expensive views with a retention rate of over 40%.
Buying YouTube Subscribers has the shame hollow affect. If you have 100,000 subscribers but only get 1,000 views with very little comments or interaction it can be a huge red flag that your subscribers are inactive and not engaged in your content. Organic subscribers are more likely to interact with a video, like, comment or share. It doesn have to be 1-to-1 subscriber count to view but you will notice a baseline average that should growth comparatively as a channel grows.
How Does YouTube Detect When You Buy YouTube Views?
YouTube detects YouTube views in a variety of ways. The first way is through low retention rate, if the retention rate for the video is low it is a red flag, a lot of views without likes or comments or subscriber gain are also a red flag for YouTube. On the technical side of things, they can see that some view providers send views from multiple VPN’s. This traffic is obvious to YouTube as it is coming from a company and not a home/residential internet service provider.
Not all YouTube view providers are detected depending on their methods of sending views. If you are to buy views make sure the views are sent gradually and not in one burst as this can be detected.
Want more help? Need more hands on assistance? Get in touch we do YouTube Coaching >>
Other Useful YouTube Blog Posts
- 50+ FREE YouTube Tutorial Videos @ YouTube.com/AlanSpicer
- YouTube 101 & How to Grow a YouTube Channel
- Basic YouTube Equipment Setup Tutorial 2017 (VIDEO)
- Topical Viral Trends vs Evergreen Video Content (VIDEO)
- Feel More Confident On Camera (VIDEO)
- 5 Tips For Getting The Most From Online Marketing
- Video SEO – YouTube Video Search Engine Optimisation (VIDEO)
- Are YOU Tagging Your YouTube Videos Properly? – 3 Levels Of YouTube Tags (VIDEO)
- How To Increase YouTube Views – YouTube Consultancy
- UNLIMITED YouTube Video Ideas – 3 Tips On How To Find Video Topics (VIDEO)
- Youtube SEO Guide: How to Rank #1 in Youtube
- Should I Buy YouTube Views and YouTube Subscribers?
- How to Tag Your YouTube Videos; Keyword YouTube Optimisation
- 5 Tips to Increase YouTube Watch Time and Audience Retention
- 10 Tips For Starting & Growing A YouTube Channel in 2017 (VIDEO)
- How to Gain YouTube Subscribers – YouTube Growth Strategy
- Sponsored YouTube Video Guidelines and Advice
- How To Create, Share and Collaborate With YouTube Playlists
- How To Add YouTube End Screens and Mobile Cards
- Royalty Free Music For YouTube – YouTube Audio Library
- How To Live Stream On YouTube – YouTube Live Streaming
- How Do YouTube Adverts Work?
- 5 Tips For New YouTubers – YouTube For Beginners
- YouTuber Blog Website & Why YouTubers Need Their Own Website
- START Making YouTube Videos TODAY! STOP DELAYING! (VIDEO)
- Should I Sub 4 Sub? How Sub4Sub Can HURT Your YouTube Channel (VIDEO)